Rules for Feeding the Stash

Friday, November 21, 2014

A List of the Things I Get to Knit Once Xmas Knitting is Done

1. Tubularity-remember how I said I found the perfect pattern for my Jade Sapphire Mongolian Cashmere? Boom. This is perfect, and it's going to be fantastic. Can't wait.
2. Purls and Seaweed Wrap Scarf-Cory has knit a couple of these, but I was especially taken with her pink one. I'm ripping her off just a little-I have four skeins of The Fibre Company's Road to China Light in Ruby and they are destined to become this. Delicious.
3. Flower Market Shawl-I've been in love with this pattern for ages, and I kind of went on a Road to China Light binge a few weeks ago and have four skeins in Agate that are screaming to become this. I need to do a tiny bit of gauge math to make sure I won't run out of yarn since it's sport weight instead of fingering, but I think I'll be okay.
4. Come Along, Pond-I love this thing. It's fabulous, looks amazing, and totally blends a wearable design with its Doctor Who inspiration. I have a skein of Colinette Jitterbug in Lapis that I had originally intended for my BOTI shawl before I realized there wasn't going to be enough yarn. It's just the perfect blue, and I think the colorway won't overpower the lace here.
5. Pip-this hat is super cute. Super, super cute. I don't have yarn for it yet, but I have a full punchcard at Athena Fibers and I bet I can find something perfect. But seriously. Super cute. And I need something that's not a scarf or shawl on this list.

3 comments:

  1. You have so many wonderful project lined up! Can't wait to see how they all turn out/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your needle adjacent projects! Some wonderful projects to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list of knits! And thanks for the shout out - it made my day. :) I'm super excited to see what yarn you choose for Pip!

    ReplyDelete